Friday, August 24, 2007

Brrr!

Check out the new link I just added: Le Studio. This is a real-time webcam set up in the courtyard of a Tex-Mex restaurant in the Marais. Today, the 24th of August, everyone is bundled in parkas and hoodies! I think I'd better start throwing my summer clothes out of the suitcase and replacing them with woolies. I wonder if they have "Indian summers" in France.
This webcam updates every two minutes. If you watch some morning about 10:00, you might see Sharon Brune having a kir at one of those tables. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Beth, leaving a comment.

Krysta said...

What you need to do is tell us what day and time you will be there. How fun would that be to see your beautiful face staring back up at us!

By the way, I think cold weather tightens up wrinkles. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon:

Wishing you a great trip!

Cindy Brune