Saturday, September 22, 2007

Help, Krysta!

Well, I couldn't get the last slideshow to work, so if Krysta can fix it for me, check back later. I'll see if I can get my little video posted. I took this as I was passing through "my" park on the way to La Grande Epicerie to shop for my dinner. I'll also post a picture of my dinner, if I can.

Dinner: pommes Dauphinois, haricots verts, lapin (not-so-agile) and moka-cafe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, only in baseball would .50 be acceptable. Check back later, please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon-Wow! I am impressed with you blog! You ought to do photos for The Economist-yesterday the issue had a picture of the bikes in Paris, it was so similar to yours.
Thanks for the heads up on the Louvre resturant-now I remeber why we sat on the edge of one of the fountains in the courtyard and ate baguette, fromage and fruit.
Reading and seeing makes me itchy to travel again.

Take care. Mary

Anonymous said...

Once again, Sharon, you write so wonderfully as to capture us all and we are along on your adventures!! You ARE quite the photog, as well:):) Mary is right when she says that you could publish your pictures. Any chance someone can hold your camera so we can actually see YOU soon?? We all miss you and i, for one, look forward to the one-on-one 'tour' with you upon your return. Love, susi